- My BERING watch is defective. How should I proceed?
You can send your watch for inspection/reparation to one of our service centres or directly contact an authorized BERING dealer close by you.
- What should I pay attention to when sending in my BERING watch?
We recommend sending your watch as a parcel, so that it is insured in case of damage. Please attach a detailed description of the fault to the watch and make sure, that your address is stated correctly. (For this you are very welcome to use the pre-printed form) Please remember to attach a copy of the sales receipt as well as the filled certificate of guarantee.
- When sending the product I used a private packaging, which was not returned to me. What happened?
We always send repaired/replaced merchandise in the original BERING packaging. We therefor ask you to refrain from sending personal boxes/packaging hence we are not able to return them to you.
- Where do I find the model number of my watch?
The model number is stated on the bottom of the case. It usually contains 8 digits (e.g.: 11435-742). Please always state the model number when you have enquiries or send in your watch.
- I would like to have a different watchstrap on my watch. Is this possible?
Within a model-line the watchstraps can be interchanged without a problem (e.g.: 32139) (Example: The watchstrap of model 32139-309 is compatible with model 32139-402.)