Maintenance and care
Please ensure all your watch services are carried out by an authorised specialist BERING dealer. This also applies for a possible watchstrap replacement.
BERING watches are water resistant. The corresponding degree can be read on the reverse of the case.
- Water resistant 3ATM: The Clock is protected from sweat and water splashes, but should not
be submerged under water.
- Water resistant 5ATM: The Clock is protected during normal bathing and showering,
but is not suitable for swimming or snorkeling.
- Water resistant 10ATM: The Clock is suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but should
not be worn while diving.
In order to ensure the watch’s water resistance, please note the following:
- The crown must always be tightened completely and attached to the case
(the outside of the crown must be screwed tight in the direction of the case)
- Don’t wear your watch when in the sauna or taking a hot bath
- Under normal conditions your watch’s seals should be replaced every two to three years.